What to expect when you attend St. Michael’s?
- A friendly hello when you arrive. Everyone is welcome.
- A casual, relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
- A little red book in the pews. What’s the little red book? It’s our Book of Common Prayer that contains a wealth of information. It’s also the book we use for worship.
- A lot of people will be wearing name tags. There won’t be a quiz, but if you have any questions, those are the people to ask. Even if it’s just ‘Where is the bathroom?’; there are no silly questions.
- Communion. All are welcome at the table for (gluten free) bread and wine.
- Priest Nikki is readily available for conversation when you are ready to learn more.