The vestry of an Episcopal church has three primary responsibilities:
* to take care of parish finances
* to take care of the parish buildings
* choose individuals to fill various positions of leadership and representation within the parish
The vestry also serves as an advisory council to the priest who by church law is the parish’s chief liturgical and pastoral officer.
- Lana Smith – Co-Warden to the Priest
- Pam Wilson- Co-Warden to the Priest
- Gary Sipkovsky, Warden Property and Grounds
- Sean Leatham
- David Sonnenberg
- Janice Jean
- Barb Burns-Briggs
Clerk To Vestry: Wendy Wahn
Upcoming Vestry Meeting Date:
June 14 at 6:30 in the Narthex.
July 12 at 6:30 in the Narthex.
August 9 at 6:30 in the Narthex.
All are welcomed to attend Vestry meetings or bring issues in need of attention to the Vestry members